Thursday, December 28, 2006

The present from Katey turned out to be a cute little book called The 60 Second Procrastinator by Jeff Davidson. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's filled with bites of wisdom to bash the inner procrastinator. I LOVE IT! Thank you, Katey! http://www.women-ink.com/about.htm

Did I tell you guys about my library trip... once I checked out a book called "How to Stop Procrastinating." I returned it three weeks late, unread. blech. So then I checked out a book called "Think and Grow Rich" and ended up spilling hot tea on it at Starbucks and having to buy the book. sooo... I think I grew $15 poorer.

LOL! Such is life. And no wonder I need Katey to spur me along. She's a great cheerleader as I run along in fits and spurts trying to push my creativity onto the paper to grow an idea into a book.

Speaking of growing...lookie at my plants:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They are really bushing out, huh?

I'm starting an Artist Way circle. At least I'm hoping too. I've been a long time Artist's Way follower and have been to several workshops and retreats to hear Julia Cameron.

Here's the scoop for any other Houstonians out there if they want to join us: http://artistsway.meetup.com/184/?gj=sj6

1 comment:

Katey Coffing, Ph.D. said...

Just catching up with your blog after my hopsital ordeal. I'm delighted you love The 60 Second Procrastinator! It seemed like a great lil' mini butt-kicker to supplement our time together. :)

How's your aerogarden? Did your plants make it? Their watering system broke down the same day as my body's, LOL, so I have a soft spot for them!