Friday, December 01, 2006

Busy, busy week. Haven't been on line much. I've gotten a lot done on my wip which feels good and today I (ta da!) organized my office. I'm a mess with paperwork. Need a secretary.

To reward myself, I went SHOE SHOPPING. My plan was to buy a pair of practical brown boots for winter. But then I sat down next to a lady named Chris, who talked me into buying some magical summer black patent wedges with leopard print. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, they are adorable. I was going to take a photo but all my camera's are messed up at the moment. (Grrr!)

I got boots too, but I think I'm going to return them--decided they really didn't look that great.

I just started watching The Dog Whisperer. I'm hooked. And Jack is too funny. Mostly he ignores whatever is on, but as soon as The Dog Whisperer comes on, he sits up, very alert and watches intently. It's hilarious.

Off to bed.

No comments: