Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I've been doing research and cleanup on my manuscript all day. It's frustrating to spend so much time learning little details about medieval life, yet fascinating at the same time. I've been wanting to snatch myself baldheaded on medieval painting techniques and supplies and then I found this website: http://rourkevisualart.com/

TONS of great information there! And David seems really nice too.

Tomorrow I'm heading to the Museum of Fine Arts and hopefully can find someone to help me with a lot of my questions about paints and painting.

Here's today's tomatoes:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the pamplet said it was time to prune them--so here they are post pruning.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They look a little nekkid, don't they?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your Aerogarden. I want one too, so I can have an e-coli free salad. I'll be checking your aero-updates :-)
Lisa