Monday, October 16, 2006

I have a blog! I've been thinking of starting one for a while, but couldn't figure out what to put in it. The way I see it, the most interesting blogs are the controversial ones, but *shudder* I'm not really interested in being a beacon of controversy. A lot of writers have blogs about writing... so I can't think of much there that hasn't already been said.

Plus I can't spell. Totally suck at it. I'm half dyslexic and the doctor tells me I have ADD... oh, look there's a chicken...so sometimes I can't focus very well. In other words: I've been afraid that I'll just look like an idiot.

Whatever. I'm not here to defend my intellect. I'm just here to be me. The naked me.

I've had an online journal for a while in another forum. But it's about a specific topic--not that I don't blather on about stuff. But also... PEOPLE CAN'T MAKE COMMENTS. And I kinda like that fact. So, shut up! Don't leave a comment. It's my darn blog. Go away.

Oh, wait.... I was just kidding.

Really.

Please leave comments. Unless they aren't nice. I don't like people who aren't nice.

Anyhow... welcome to my yik-yak. This is not a blog about writing or publishing. This is just me and life and all the nutty stuff that happens. It's boring. I'm going to be bad at updating it. Get over it.

How's that for a nice defensive opening. LOL!

No comments: