Saturday, March 17, 2007

I have finished day 7 of my 100 words a day for 100 days writing challenge. Here's a link to the yahoo loop:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/onehundredwords/

It's both easier and harder than it seems. I'm nearly to page 300 of my work-in-progress which feels good.

This week has been hard to write because it's spring break. Looking back over the business of past five days, it's a wonder that I haven't collapsed. LOL! I think the fun-factor is what keeps me going. We rode rides in Kemah, visited the Children's Museum, cleaned out every nook and cranny of my kid's room, went to the dentist, pulled weeds, donated a bunch of stuff to the women's shelter, visited with friends, ate a lot of great food.

Anyhow.... Monday will be Sprung Broken. THANK GOODNESS! I am SO ready to get back to Starbucks.

I'm reading Eve Silver's book His Dark Kiss right now. WOW! I love this book. The characters are fabulous and I love the setting. http://www.evesilver.net/

No comments: